The Joint Admission matriculation board (Jamb) has agreed the following at the stakeholders meeting
1. NO NIN NO JAMB REG FOR 2020 CANDIDATES
2. Candidates are to use a new phone number to create profile before buying jamb 2020 pin
3. To generate profile code. Simply send NIN space NIN NUMBER to 55019.
Candidate will get
- Profile code
- NIMC registered names c. Notification from NIMC.
The profile code can be used to purchase UTME/DE PIN
4. Candidates with no NIN number as at time of reg at cbt centre will be sent to nearest mapped NIMC centre for capturing. NIN will be given within 5mins.
Candidate will also be attended to immediately they get there based on agreement between the two boards.
NB. no cbt centre will capture for NIMC.
5. No capturing, biometric capturing, snapping of pictures etc will be done during jamb registration at cbt centres.
Once candidate profile code is inserted, candidate data will be fetched from NIMC server. However, biometric verification will be required to generate first registration slip for printing.
6. Only NIMC can do correction of data henceforth. So candidate need to be careful during NIN enrolment.
7. Cbt centre only can do make changes on candidates profile as from 2020 registration. Fingerprint verification will be required before any changes can be done on candidates profile.
E.g change of institution/course, printing of result slip, admission letter.
8. CBT CENTRE will no longer have access to capture and register candidate for Noun, SANDWICH, PART time and other registrations.
Only JAMB STATE OFFICE, ABUJA and A+ category centres can do it.
9. SWEET SIXTEEN novel will be used for 2020 jamb reg
10. Jamb exam will hold for 3 weeks by 2020
11. Candidates with biometric issues during reg n exam will get free flight to n fro to Abuja to register and write Jamb 2020 exams.
Registration starts officially by Jan 13th 2020 and ends 17th February 2020.
Jamb mock is scheduled for 2nd March 2020
JAMB exam starts 14th March 2020 to 4th April 2020.
Read Also : 2020 Jamb Cbt Assistance